-
February 1st, 2006, 01:13 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Re: Anyone here....
I honestly don't think any of the couples I know on here personally have ever posted a pic of them and their significant other kissing, etc. just out of respect for everyone else on here. This is a public forum so we all keep the PDA's to a minimum like I said out of respect to others on here and out of respect for our significant other.
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:14 AM
#42
Inactive Member
Re: Anyone here....
Here is a real ideal for you gays. how about you go and do a pretty big crime, and you can meet bubba and that will keep you happy and we would have to put up with this any more
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:17 AM
#43
Inactive Member
Re: Anyone here....
Please change that your avatar from that
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:23 AM
#44
Inactive Member
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:24 AM
#45
Inactive Member
Re: Anyone here.... *DELETED*
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:25 AM
#46
Inactive Member
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:28 AM
#47
Inactive Member
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:29 AM
#48
Inactive Member
Re: Anyone here.... *DELETED*
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:31 AM
#49
Inactive Member
Re: Anyone here....
I think gays should be sent to iraq then left for dead
-
February 1st, 2006, 01:37 AM
#50
Inactive Member
Re: Anyone here....
No, not backwards redneck. Just someone who believes in the bible and think that morally you have no right to be sarcastic to those who oppose your lifestyle. You know on any other given topic I could hold a conversation with you. But not on this one. You have rights I understand, but you should take your gay rights some where to those who want to listen to you. I don't agree with people bashing you, but at the sametime you shouldn't invite it either. Nor should you guys ask for other guys pictures when they obviously would never have you or want you in any way. I think your lifestyle is sick and just not natural. But that is my opinion.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks